Monday, November 2, 2009

Kroger savings


I told myself I wasn't going shopping this week because I didn't need anything but I couldn't pass up FREE Betty Crocker potatoes. I had to buy 10 partipating items to get $5 off which makes everything $0.50 off. So, I bought 2 Betty Crocker Potatoes(FREE + overage of $0.42), 3 Glade Oil candle refills($1.16 each), 1 Air Wick refill($0.99), 1 Air Wick nightlight plug-in(FREE(not included $5/10)), 1 Chex Mix($0.49), 1 Danimals($0.49), 2 Go-Gurts($0.29 each), and Huggies Little swimmers($2.49(clearanced and not included in $5/10)).
I paid $8.64 and saved $30.98!!! I saved about 78%!! Awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. DANG TINA! I love those buy 10 save $5 deals, that's what I did at Fry's. Did I miss the Air Wicks in the ad? Geez, that's a great price for those! I tell myself all the time I am not going to go grocery shopping. That I am going to see how long I can go with what we have, but then we need eggs or milk and I go buy atleast $30 worth of groceries, or there is an amazing sale and I can't pass it up. :)

    ReplyDelete