Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today's savings

Publix was giving away giftbaskets to the first 50 moms. Of course I was there!!
Here's everything that was in the giftbasket!! Foaming Milk bath, a 2-pack bar of sensitive skin beauty soap, cocoa butter lotion, deodorant, Glade candle, and a bath buffer. All FREE just for showing up!!

Today is the last day for the Beech-Nut promotion at Bi-Lo so I had to go back one more time. I got 30 jars of babyfood, 4 rice cereals, 2 yogurt snacks and 1 wafer snack. I paid $13.67 and saved $21.46!! And I have $61.69 on my fuel perks card!! So I can start saving $0.05 off per gallon of gas!! Soon enough, I'll be saving $0.10 off per gallon!!

2 comments:

  1. DANG!! Awesome savings. I sent you some BeechNut coupons too. You have better sales than I do to match them with. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I could use some more Beech-Nut coupons. I didn't ask for them because I figured you were using them too. I appreciate it though!!

    ReplyDelete