Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm back

Ok, so I've been kinda lazy lately and haven't posted any of my savings. I didn't take pictures of my purchases, sorry folks. I've done quite a bit of shopping though.

At Bi-Lo, I got 2 Beech-Nut Mini meals, 10 jars of Beech-Nut baby food, 1 box Beech-Nut Banana cookies, 2 boxes Beech-Nut 7 grain cookies, 3 Beech-Nut Tummy time meals, 3 Kraft cheese, and 4 gallons of milk. I paid $14.60 and saved $25.66!!

At Food Lion, I got 2 loaves of bread, 5lbs of crablegs, 20lbs of fresh chicken leg quarters, 6 1/2lbs of bottom round roast, and 6lbs of pork chops. I paid $48.43 and saved $58.60!!

At Target, I took advantage of the Glade sale. I bought 5 Glade holiday tins and 5 Glade holiday refills. I paid 3.55(I should have paid $6.05 but she scanned one of my coupons twice, I'm going back and giving them $2.50) and got 2 $5 giftcards back plus I'm mailing in 3 rebates to get $15 back!! MONEY MAKER!!! And on my reciept, it says I saved $32.50!!

I went to Toy"R"Us and bought the new Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 and got a $20 giftcard!! I'm using that giftcard to purchase NFL Madden10, it's on sale there for $49.99. Everytime I go there though, they're out of stock. Hopefully it'll be in before the sale ends.

At Wal-Mart, I got 2 XBOX360; I paid $425.86 and got back 2 $100 giftcards making my XBOX360's $112.93each!!(I'm including tax) I also got 2 Glade soy candles(FREE + overage of $1) and 1 Parent's Choice bottle liner refills($5.92) for $5.75. Of course I used my giftcard. I've been using my giftcards for gas and it's been saving me about $0.08 gal because Wal-Mart gas is about $0.05 gal cheaper than everywhere else and if you use a Wal-Mart giftcard, you get an extra $0.03 off a gallon.

I went back to Target today because of the awesome deal I heard through Deal Finding Chik, April's savings, and Kerrie Koupon Kueen about the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal. I have been holding on to that Target coupon waiting for a better sale and this is it! I bought it today for the grand total of $0.47!! I took the ad to Target, they priced matched, used the coupon and got an extra $0.05 off for using a reusable bag and with tax...$0.47!!! I think that's the cheapest Christmas present I have ever bought!! Jacob will be soooo happy, I know I am!!

1 comment:

  1. I have wondered where all your savings posts were! Thanks for updating. I need to do that Glade deal. When does it end? I am going in 2 1/2 hours to take advantage of the Alpha Pal deal too. I already have one, this one will be for Parker for Christmas. A perfect gift! Your savings are amazing.

    ReplyDelete