Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bi-Lo shopping savings and a review about new Fuel Perks


Bi-Lo is doing a Fuel Perk like Kroger. You can use your card at participating gas stations to get $0.05 off per gallon for every $50 you spend!! You don't have to spend $50 in a single visit; the total is cumulative. So the more you spend, the more discount you get, ex: $200 in groceries=$0.20 off per gallon. But here's the good news, you don't actually have to spend $50 to get $0.05 off per gallon. Here's how...Today I went to Bi-Lo and took advantage of their Beech-Nut promotion where if you spent $15 in Beech-Nut items you get $5 off (Of course, I had lots of Beech-Nut coupons that I could use to get more discounted). I also had to buy a gallon of milk because it was on sale for $1.99. I only paid $5.85 but I have $13.85 on my fuel perks balance. This is because I would have spent $13.85 had I not had used any MFR coupons (store coupons don't count). Your fuelperks rewards are good for the month in which you received them plus the next 3 months, ex: if you receive rewards on November 6, they'll be good till February 31!! Now here's the bad news, they only have a few participating gas stations. Here's a list of them..


  • BP @ 4317 Washington Rd. in Evans

  • 2061 Gordon Hwy. in Augusta

  • 2701 Washington Rd. in Augusta

  • 443 Broad St. in Augusta

  • BP @ 801 Walton Way. in Augusta
  • 361 S. Liberty St. in Waynesboro
  • 1100 York St NE & SC 118 in Aiken
  • 2557 Wagener Rd in Aiken

But if you shop at Bi-Lo and you drive by these places pretty often, this will save you some serious money!! Don't forget that Bi-Lo doubles MFR coupons $0.60 or less. I'm hoping that I can only pay half of my $200 in groceries and get $0.20 off per gallon. Happy shopping everyone!!


Here's what I got at Bi-Lo...



  • 2 Beech-Nut rice cereals($0.68 each)

  • 10 jars of Beech-Nut baby food($0.05 each)

  • 2 Beech-Nut Let's Grow! mini meals(FREE)

  • 1 Beech-Nut Let's Grow! yogurt nibbles($0.99)

  • 1 Beech-Nut Let's Grow! Tummy trays($0.45)

  • 1 Beech-Nut banana cookies($0.20)

  • 1 gallon of milk($1.99)

I paid $5.85 and saved $16.95!! That's a savings of 74%!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have tons of beechnut upc's I have saved, to redeem for coupons. This reminded me that I need to do it pronto! Awesome savings. I haven't figured out Fry's (Kroger) gas points things. Our Fry's don't have gas stations...so I just let the point accumulate.

    ReplyDelete