Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yippee!!

I went to Target to take advantage of some of the coupons that I found. I wanted to get a few wii games but that didn't work out as I planned. There wasn't that many games that were on sale for $14.99. Oh well. I did get my Tag reading system that I've been wanting to get for Michael Justin. While I was there, armed with my coupons, I saw that the Leap Frog My Pal Scout was on sale for $14.99 from $19.99 and I had a $5 off coupon!! We have a Leap Frog Frog that Kristine bought Michael Justin years ago but it finally croaked on us and Jacob loves to fall asleep to the lullaby part of it. So I tried to find him another one and wouldn't you know, they don't make those anymore!! So when I saw Scout has the same features that the frog had, I had to get it. The Pampers were on sale for $8.99 but I had a Food Lion ad that was selling it for $6.99 so they did a price match. YAH!! Anyways, I paid $38.76 and saved $31.70!! Not quite 50% but I'm still stoked!!

Now, Publix had a grand opening extravanganza. LOL!! I totally missed out!! I didn't know about it, they didn't really advertise it. But when I got there I found out they gave away a free reusable bag full of groceries to the first 25 customers. I was sooo sad...had I have known, I so would have been there!! But they did give me a few things free for showing up late. LOL I got free Sara Lee Bread, free bag closer thing, a recycled pen(it's made out of paper and plastic), and a single carnation. I guess today was Boar's Head day because they had coupons for Boars Head deli stuff. I took advantage of it too. Anyway's I got....1lb of Boars Head Buffalo chicken($1.79),1 Boars Head Deli mustard(FREE), Bananas($1.45), 1 lb of large shrimp($4.94), and 2 Kikkoman soysauce($0.39 each). I paid $9.32 and saved $12.89!! I saved about 58%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment