Friday, October 30, 2009

A good morning

My kids having been asking for apples so I decided to go to Earth Fare and pick up some FREE ones. All I had to do was make a purchase, so I bought 1 jar of organic baby food. It cost me $0.71. That's it!! I saved $5.49!! Thanks so much April for reminding me about it...I got the e-mail from them and forgot about it. Here's the link for anyone else who wants to take advantage of FREE organic apples.


I needed to pick up bread so I decided to try my hand at Food Lion again and see what I could get. I printed some Hunt's coupons I found through Deal finding chik so I wanted to see what kind of deal I could get. I did AWESOME!!! Here's what I got....
  • 1 Beech-Nut Cookies($0.04)
  • 3 twin pack Gerber babyfood( $0.33 each)
  • 4 cans of Hunts tomatoes($0.25 each)
  • 1 Smart Option bread($0.80)
  • And I got a FREE single rose just for making a purchase

I also used my $2 off coupon I got the other day for buying Ziploc bags making my total $1.01!! YAH!!! I feel a little better now. I saved $11.08!!!


5 comments:

  1. You paid a buck? NICE! Great Savings!! I am 3 shopping trips behind (on posting). I should just do the way you do and list how much I paid for the item, not which coupon I used. I wish I had an Earth Fare's too! You have all the GOOD stores!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it to be easier than trying to figure out which coupon went with which item. I know when I move to Louisianna, I'm going to miss my stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louisianna has good stores too! When do you guys think you will be moving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't be for another year or so...we want to pay some debt off before we move. We just think it would be good to live near family. My mother passed away and I'm an only child so I don't really have family here except my step-dad and my foster-mom and foster-brothers. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I'm ready to spread my wings and fly a little. Besides, I love Michael's parents and sisters...they're so sweet to me. I know that'll probably change once I live under their nose for a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, they are great people. I always wished I lived closer to them. My mom is closest to KayMarie, so we were always closest to her kids growing up.

    ReplyDelete