Friday, October 2, 2009

Today's savings


At Bi-Lo, they were having a promotion where if you spent $20 in Gerber products, you get $5 off, so I bought 10 Gerber baby food and 5 Gerber snacks. They were also running a promotion that if you bought $15 in Paws brand, you get $5 off. I bought 6 bags of jerkey treats and 1 bag of bones. I paid $27.19 and saved $15.48!! Not the greatest savings of the day but not bad....


At Publix, I bought 2 poptarts, 4 swiffer dust spray, 1 snuggle liquid fabric softner, 2 cinnamon toast crunch cereal, and 4 pink reusuable shoppings bags. I paid $15.40 and saved $23.48!!!

At Target, I bought (4) 2-pack Magic Erasers and (4) 8.75oz bags of Chex Mix. I paid $6.95 and saved $12.88!! I remembered to bring in my reusable bag that I got free at Publix and got an additional $0.05 off my total. Thanks April for the info, it helped today.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice savings! My savings aren't ALWAYS 50%, you will see when I post today, but some savings are better than no savings. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete