Thursday, October 22, 2009

Earth Fare


After reading a blog post on my cousin-in-law page http://whataprilsaves.blogspot.com/2009/10/five-free-items-pantry-makeover-from.html , I decided to raid my pantry and fridge to see what I had. I found a jar of JIF peanut butter that was literally empty( I don't even know why it was in the pantry, it was that empty!), a half empty bottle of Kraft Catalina dressing that was out of date in the fridge, a half drunken bottle of Sierra Mist that I got free yesterday at Food Lion that I didn't like too much, and a box of Publix cereal that I got as a penny item a while back. I took all these items to Earth Fare and got the Earth Fare brands FREE. They gave me a receipt for the items and my total savings was $11.02 so had I bought these items it would have cost me that much. But instead I get to try these items for free. How awesome?!! So, THANKS SO MUCH APRIL!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I wish the deal was going on here! Glad I found it for you. What a smoking deal! I would have emptied my p.b. into a tupperware and then taken the mostly empty container to the store to get theirs and have my other p.b. too! But that's alot of work. Yippee! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete