Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Target savings


Today, I went to Target to get a few of the "free" items. Of course, they were out of the ones I really wanted, like the Buddies soap and the Kid Essentials. But I did get a few things. I bought 2 Johnson&Johnson Baby wash, 4 single servings cereals, 2 Gerber snacks, 2 jars of Ragu, and 1 Johnson&Johnson to go kit. I spent $5.49 and saved $13.35!!!
April, the Johnson&Johnson Baby wash printable coupon is for 15oz or larger, the one that is on sale at Target for $2.19 is the 8oz., so you can't use the coupon. I ended up getting the 20oz. they had on sale for $2.99 and using the printable and target coupon getting it for $0.99. Still not too bad but I was really looking forward to getting it for $0.19.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sorry for saying the wrong price. Prices vary by location and that's what it was priced for here. Sorry. That's still a great deal getting it for .99!

    ReplyDelete