Monday, August 31, 2009

Walmart savings


Ok, so I decided to go to Wal-Mart because I had a few coupons that were expiring today. As everyone knows, Wal-Mart doesn't really do sales, they do "roll backs". So unfortunately, the only savings that I really got were from my coupons. I bought 3 packages of Smithfield bacon, (2) 4lb bags of Iams dog food, 2 ziploc containers, 1 ponds makeup remover wipes, 1 Mr. Clean eraser, 1 Reach value pack toothbrushes, (1) 6 pack of Gilette Fusion cartridge refills, 2 beech-but cereals, 4 single serving velveetas, 1 Millstone coffee, 2 Cesar bistro meals, 1 Cesar Filet Mignon dog treats, 1 Pedegree Jumbone, 2 tag body sprays, 1 Aussie Shampoo, 1 Aussie Conditioner, 1 Dove Shampoo, 1 Dove Conditioner, 1 Head & Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner, and 1 Gilette Fusion shave gel. I spent $76.32 and saved $39.24!! Like I said, my savings were from my coupons, so yes, I had $39.24 in coupons. I felt bad for the guy who came behind me with just 4 little bags of M&Ms.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! only 4 bags on M&M's? Man how did he do that? I can walk into Walmart with the intentions of getting a few things and come out with a cart full. Geez, he has some serious will power!

    ReplyDelete