Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday's savings


The first picture is from Target.......
At Target, I bought a 6 pack of Kid Essentials, 4 Gerber snacks, 1 Earth's Best snack, 4 poptarts, 1 Colgate toothpaste, 2 bic pens, and a PSP Spongebob game. I spent $20.97 and saved $23.30.
The second picture is from Kroger......
At Kroger, I bought 6 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 2 Pillsury crescent rolls, 2 Pillsbury Grands biscuits, 2 Wanchai frozen dinners, 2 Wanchai box dinners, 2 Totinos pizza rolls, 4 Betty Crocker Fruit shapes, 1 Mr. Clean erasers, 1 Swiffer Duster, 3 Cokes, 1 Sprite, and a bag of carrots. I spent $47.11 and saved $45.66. I also recieved a catalina for $2.50 off my next purchase!!!
I plan on going to Publix later today to snag the rest of my baby food and get my penny item which is paper towels....who doesn't need paper towels?




3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Now you don't have to leave anonynous comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love your savings! I wish we had a Publix! Now I can see what you are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much was the Kids Essentials? I want an excuse to go to Target this week. Hopefully Bakers's has another really good sale so it's worth the drive.

    ReplyDelete