Thursday, August 27, 2009

Continued shopping....




I couldn't wait til Sunday, I had to go to Publix!! I bought 3 bags of Publix chicken tenders, 1 bag of Publix chicken breasts, 2 Beech-Nut rice cereal, 1 Huggies Jumbo pack, 12 Beech-Nut jars of babyfood, and 1 Huggies 72-count wipes. I spent $21.90 and saved $31.61!!! I really love shopping at Publix!!!









Okay, so I went back to Kroger today because while I was there this morning, I saw that this Hamburger helper was on sale for $0.45!! So I looked at my e-coupons and my printable coupons and realized that I could get 9 of these for $0.30!! But I needed to get 10 items to get the sale price so I added the Betty Crocker Fruit shapes in there and of course had a printable coupon and e-coupon and got in for $0.29. So, I paid $0.89 and saved $10.65!!! Did I mention that I LOVE KROGER!!!!




2 comments: