Friday, September 4, 2009

A better coupon day



So today was a much better coupon day!! I decided to go to Bi-Lo to pick up some BOGOF Dixie plates. I had 4 coupons for $0.50 off one and Bi-Lo doubles coupons so I would be getting them rather cheap. They had peelies on the plates for free Dixie napkins if you bought 2 Dixie plates. Awesome right? So I go to get my free napkins and guess what?...the napkins were BOGOF too!! The coupon was for $3.50 off one and I bought 4 plates so I had 2 coupons for $3.50 off. I had overage!! So I bought 4 Dixie plates and 4 Dixie napkins for $3.20 and saved $24.48!!! So awesome!!!




I decided to try my luck at the other Target in my area. And let me say, they are much better trained for customer service!! The cashier was soooo polite. I DID NOT have to do individual transactions. I had so many coupons that when she was almost done scanning them all, it wouldn't let her scan anymore because I would be in the negative. She scanned as many and as much as she could to get the maximum savings for me. I bought 3 Earths Best Graham crackers, 10 buddies soap, and 9 single serving cereals. I spent $0.36 and saved $24.05!!! She has renewed my faith in Target! LOL

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wish Target was near me so I can take advantage of the great deals more. I can only go about every two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So glad you tried again! Awesome savings at both plces. My cousin will be soo happy! Tina I wish we lived closer to each other so we could go shopping together!

    ReplyDelete