Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More Target savings



I decided to stop at the other Target on the way to pick up Michael from Pre-K. I have been looking for the Buddies soap and YAH, they had them in. So I bought 10 Buddies soap, (1) 6 pack of Kid Essentials, and 10 single serving cereals. I spent $2.23 and saved $26.70. The cashier was being a little difficult...she wouldn't give me the $1 off each soap, so she manually discounted each of the soaps for $0.97. It would have been nice to get the $0.30 overage but it's ok...I did get 30 items free from them today. So I won't complain...much LOL

2 comments:

  1. Lucky! I couldn't find it at the one I was at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I wish I could go shopping with you! You guys are stocked on cereal and soap for awhile. Good job! Some cashiers don't mind the overrages, others are sticklers and change the value of the coupon. I look for young boys who don't give a darn about their job and just push the coupons through. Oh Well! Free is Free regardless!

    ReplyDelete